Monday, April 27, 2009

Mostly pictures part 1( Bing Hai Road)

I don't have alot to say; I have a minor cold due to it being so unseasonally ( at least, this is what i am told) for the last few weeks. So, I will post a few pictures that I have accumulated with some accompanying text....
This first part will focus on a second trip we took to Bing hai road along the coast. We went this time with Mr. hans to a more hardcore hiking version that was a bit more natural and beautiful.

I have not clue what this is, but it looks interesting

After 8 months, Dalian officially welcomes me!

Ashely and Winston and a giant pumpkin statue

Ashely is a newer teacher from Kansas. She's pretty cool and likes outdoorsy things.

Welcomed again!
Dalian seems to have many cool ass islands like this. I will go out to one one day...

A strange Chinese beach, I think a private one...

A lazy chinese dog...

The Chinese play cards everywhere; this is the rare, but badass, old lady version

Another Chinese thing you see often, bridal pictures around the Coast

Julie

Billy Goat Winston and His chinese counterpart

Climbing cliffs

Cool coast picture...

Winston never sits on the bus, so this is a rare shot

No comments: